SHINE SA is able to offer training on request to organisations or groups of workers who are interested in SHINE SA courses, but are unable or unsuited to attend those already scheduled.
We are able to come to you if required.
Tailored training sessions can range from a couple of hours to a couple of days – whatever suits your needs.
Each participant will be issued with a statement of attendance.
Topics are negotiated and may include (but are not limited to) those listed below. A tailored training session can cover one or several of these topics:
- Sexuality & Sexual Health
- Sex & the Law
- Gender & Power
- Sexual & Gender Diversity
- Sexual Anatomy & Physiology
- Pregnancy Options
- Consent, Sexual & Gendered Violence
- Sexual Pleasure
- Sexuality & Culture
- Safer Sex
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Providing sexual health information to clients
- Sex, Media & Technology
- HIV 101
- Mental Health & Sexual Health
- Female Genital Mutilation
- Disability & Sexuality
- Aboriginal Sexual Health
- Youth Sexual Health
- Sexual Rights
For further information or to negotiate a tailored program and associated fees and charges, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 8300 5300.