Tel: 8300 5300
Fax: 8300 5398
Please visit our Find a Clinic page for clinic locations.
Feedback or complaints
To provide feedback or lodge a complaint, please go to our Feedback page.
Contact the Sexual Healthline about any sexual health issue.
Tel: 1300 883 793
Toll free: 1800 188 171 (country callers only)
Clinical and Counselling services
To make an appointment, please phone 8300 5300.
For our Walk-In and Wait service see Find a Clinic for locations and times.
If it is an emergency, phone 000 (Police, Ambulance or Fire Service).
If you are in crisis, or the person you are supporting is in crisis, the following free services can provide immediate support:
- Lifeline: 13 11 14 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- Suicide Call Back Service: 1300 659 467 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- Kids Helpline: 1800 55 1800 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) This service is available for kids and young people (up to 25 years of age).
- QLife: 1800 184 527 (3pm to midnight) QLife is a counselling and referral service for people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, and/or intersex (LGBTI).
- Mental Health Triage Service: 13 14 65 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
PO Box 76
Woodville SA 5011
ABN: 49 571 003 454