- ASO3 ($34.04 – $36.50 per hour), plus superannuation
- Part-time (0.8 FTE) Monday – Thursday
- Excellent Salary Sacrificing Scheme
- Based at Woodville
SHINE SA is a key sexual health agency in South Australia with a vision of sexual health and relationship wellbeing for all. We are a not-for-profit organisation that works in partnership with government, health, education, and community agencies as well as communities. Our work includes clinical and counselling services as well as workforce development for educators and schools, clinicians, youth, and community sector workers and more.
We have an excellent opportunity to join our Corporate Services Team and play a key role in assisting with the coordination and provision of finance services for SHINE SA. You will provide support to the Director Corporate
Services and the Finance Manager.
To be successful in this role you must have the following:
- Prior experience in a similar role, including;
- Payroll processing,
- Accounts payable and receivable,
- Banking and receipting,
- General ledger work.
- A knowledge of accounting procedures.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A willingness to assist customers, both internal and external.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Skill in the use of Microsoft Office suite of applications specially Excel.
Position Description and Location
The Finance Officer role is based at SHINE SA Woodville. We offer occasional work from home arrangements, as negotiated with our Director, Corporate Services. In addition, consideration will be given to applicants that wish to work 5 days a week at reduced hours (6 hours per day).
If you are interested in this role, please apply via the SEEK website, submit your CV, including two
references, along with a cover letter addressing the Job and Person specifications listed below.
For further information about the position, please contact Rebecca Tubman via email email@example.com
Applications close at 5pm 30 January 2023
This appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Working with Children Check (WWCC) and compliant Immunisation screening.
SHINE SA is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all applications including those from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTIQA+ people, people with disabilities including mental health, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, sex workers, people living with HIV, people living in regional, rural, and remote SA.
How To Apply
Please apply via SEEK.