Update 28 May 2020:
SHINE SA is excited to announce that we will be transitioning back to face-to-face training where possible. As we make this move we will ensure that we comply with government guidance related to social distancing and COVID-19 safety. We look forward to seeing you at our future training opportunities and events.
Online learning opportunities
It’s important to us that we stay connected with health professionals, educators, youth and community workers during this time. We encourage you to keep up to date with our Newsletters as we stay responsive to community needs and endeavour to offer future online training opportunities. If you have not subscribed to our Newsletters, visit SHINE SA Newsletters.
You can also stay connected with us on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
If you’re a health professional SHINE SA offers the following online education and resources:
- Clinical Education Forums – Online Recordings (topics include menopause, unplanned pregnancy, genital rashes and more)
- Webinars and Podcasts
- Video Resources for Clinicians: Syphilis Symptoms, Serology and Treatment
- Andrology and Sexual Health Update – Online Recordings
- Post Exposure Prophylaxis for HIV: An overview for health professionals
- Understanding LGBTIQ – MODMED Short Course
You can also read our latest news.
For more information and updates on SHINE SA clinics please visit our Find a Clinic page.